Women are often found juggling with multiple responsibilities. Their commitment towards work alongside other household chores renders them with little or no breather. Being on toes, most of the times, comes with its own downside as there is a dearth of clean, hygienic, and friendly toilets. Women end up resorting to unhealthy ways (cleaning the seat with a paper, holding up or squatting) to cope with the issue.
In this direction, to hinge upon intimate hygiene of women, which has become a long lost cry, a revolutionary product Peebuddy has entered the Indian Markets to make it easier for women enjoy moments of life to the fullest. It is not less than of a horror for women to even think of using public toilets while travelling longer distances or for that matter even while going out of the house. The product provides the benefit of urinating in peace and not having to sit on dirty toilets, and aims at making short expeditions, long journeys, and daily commute easy for women, especially the ones who are more susceptible to UTIs. We are almost always greeted with unfriendly and unclean toilets at airports, hospitals, malls, movie theatres etc.
PeeBuddy is the best alternative as it
- Fights UTIs
- 100% biodegradable (environment friendly)
- One time use and throw product
- Makes travelling hassle-free
- A boon for pregnant women & arthritis patients
Direction for Use
- Open. Gently Press the top front and back to POP open the Pee-Buddy.
- Place. Move panties aside. Place the open end of the funner / pee-buddy between your legs right under the flow area.
- Pee. Tilt hips / bend a little, ensure the funnel is tilted downwards. Relax and Pee.
- Throw. Dispose off in the bin.
Consider it an essential to carry in your purse to avoid any bumpy situations. They are easy to use and extremely pocket friendly.